CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sunshine Speed Scrap 10/29/08


I participated in my first speed scrap and had a blast. This is the finished product. I was supposed to upload it to the gallery, but they were having some trouble with things uploading so I am posting it here on my blog for all to see. They are giving away a prize and of course I can never have to much scrapbook stuff so wish me luck. I know you have seen these pictures on my blog before but they were the first pictures I opened so they are the ones I used for my LO. For those of you who have never done a speed scrap they are great fun and very addicting. This was my first one so I was not sure what I was up against. They give you 10 mins to complete each step before they announce the next one. There are about 6-7 steps and then you are give some time to put a few finishing touches on your layout and submit it. Not to bad for my first time, and four kids running around like crazy didn't help. Now that I know you need an hour or so devoted to your computer I will only participate at night from now on. You should have seen my house when I was done. Yikes! But it was so much fun. The kit I used was from Duchess Designs "Giggles & Secrets".

5 comments:

The Lapuaho's said...

That page is so cute. I just finished putting together a scrapbook for someone else, a little different experience for me. It was worth it in the end she ended up loving it. By the way I still think my Primary class rocks!!!

Kerri said...

hi there,
just stopping by to see your finished layout! Funny how we both have "haircut" photos! We certainly did all have a blast at the speed scrap, it was my first too! And I was lucky as for me it was evening her in Germany!
Take care, hope you had some help iwth the tidying up!
Hugs
Kerri

Jen said...

I LOVE it girl! I don't understand though...is it online scrapping?? How would they know you did it all in 5 minutes if it were putting a page together IRL (in real life)???

M&M Frost said...

That's so stinkin cute! I need to learn how to do that- maybe I could get Cale's going! Happy Hallo-weenie!!

Anonymous said...

You're so dang cute brandy & so freakin creative!!! I'm so jealous!!! Even though I've already told you like a million times, Ridge looks a million times better!!! I know he had just woken up from a nap, but still, he's so handsome!!! Your page is awesome...you seriously need to post the other ones!!! Have a fun time tonight & take lots of pictures! Can't wait to see you & Jim dressed up together!!!