CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long Over Due!

Well Ridge had his first hair cut. I know.. I know.. its about time. I guess since he is our last we were just trying to hold on the baby stage as long as we could. But he has needed a hair cut for sometime now. So finally we were able to get it done. He did pretty good. He cried a litte, but held pretty still. Here are some before and after pictures. These pictures were taken the day before his hair cut. He had just woke up from a nap so his hair was really wild, and it was getting pretty long.

BEFORE



AFTER


Oh my little baby is a little boy now!

6 comments:

Skinner Family said...

Oh my gosh he is so stinkin' cute!! My mother-in-law gave Beau his first hair cut, I know what you're feeling - they grow up too fast.

The Cole Family said...

Are you sure that is the same Boy?!!What a doll..

The Lapuaho's said...

He is so handsome with his little haircut!

Jen said...

He looks SO grown up now!!!! I LOVE it! I've been thinking about getting Lindy's trimmed.

Lisa said...

OH MY HECK!!! He looks so dang big! That totally changed his look. What a little heart breaker :)

M&M Frost said...

He is way too cute! I love the haircut!