CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

I Got Caught!

Well most days washing the laundry goes fairly well, but today I got caught putting Ridges favorite blanket into the washing machine and he was not happy. I swear it was the longest wash cycle ever and the big ol' tears rolling down his face was enough to break my heart. I am sorry Ridge, but trust me your blanket needed washed!

He stood there and watched his blanket spin around forever. Then finally he was jumping up and down with joy as I took it out of the dryer.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't ya just hate it when you get caught??? I swear if they don't know you are washing it, they never miss it, but the second they see you put it in, time stands still.

Marcae said...

That is so great that you are doing the Wasatch Back. You will LOVE it. I did it back in 2005 and it was so much fun. I guess my only advice would be is to get LOTS of sleep before the race becuase you will most likely not sleep at all for those 24 hours. I'm actually doing it again this year. Hopefully, we'll see you.
P.S. I've been insprired by all of your coupon savings. Tonight I saved over $80 at Albertson's. What a rush :)

Rachel said...

How adorable!!! Poor lil guy :(