CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Coupons Deals

Well I am finally getting around to posting my double days at Kmart (sorry so late Karen)and some other deals I have purchased since then. My total at Kmart was $13 something (I can't remember exactly). I bought 5 toothpastes (thanks to Karen I was able to get 4 kids toothpaste),1 resolve carpet cleaner, 1 oil olay face wash (usually 8.00 itself), 4 pert plus shampoo, a few other items can't remember exactly what. There were a few items I wanted to buy but they were out. With a sale like this it pays to go early. Some of you are probably thinking $13.00 you didn't do very good, but I forgot to mention that also included 4swimming suits! I was done coupon shopping and wondering around the store waiting for Jim to come pick me up when Trey had to go the the bathroom. Well back by the bathroom was a hugh clearance rack of swimming suits. So Aspyn, Trey, Easton, and Jim all got new suits. I was so excited because they needed them for our trip to Belize in January. All in all good shopping visit. I hear another Kmart double day is coming up the 15th so get ready!!!
Just as I was going to takes the picture Jims swimming suit fell of the railing and onto Aspyns head. You can see from the picture the boys thought it was hilarious.


At Walgreens (which I hate to even step foot in) I took advantage of the free cleaning supplies. Now if I could just find a free cleaner to go along with them I would be set. I also made use of the great deals as Albies, whom I love. I got free toothpaste, free toilet paper, free zone bars, and free frozen vegs. Kuddos to Albies for the great sales and great customer services proving you can provide both:)


Some of you have asked me about couponing and how to do it. I have to give credit to my friend and co-worker Karen. She is the one who taught me how to do it. She is amasing and it still blows my mind with the things she is able to get. I am going to tell you up front. Couponing takes a lot of time. There are some weeks there may be some great deals, but I just don't have the time to mess with it. So if you miss a good sale don't worry another one will come along. The best place to start is on www.pinchingyourpennies.com you have to set up a user name and password, but it is free. Then click on screaming deals by state then click on your state (Utah is by far the most active state on there, but other states allow you to double your coupons and Utah does not). This will list all the stores, current sales, and coupons if avaliable. It will have a star value as how hot of sale it is. For thoses of you in po dunk Millard area Duanes will not so much work. You might find a good deal once in awhile if it is part of associated foods. But if you have a Dr. visit up north check pinching a week before you go for sales and see what coupons you need and whats on sale then when you go up you can take advantage of the sales. Trust me it is worth it. It can be very confusing as first. If you have more questions or want more info you are welcome to email me brandymundall@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Girl, you rock!!! I need in on your free stuff! One of these days I really am going to come down and have you take me out shoppin, so when there is something great coming up, let me know and I'll be there!

Jen said...

You are my hero. I couldn't wait to call you the other night about my Walgreens deals! Love ya!