CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

One Busy Weekend!

LONG POST (SORRY)!!!!

Well the last weekend of September was a very busy weekend for us, but we had a great time. Brandy was able to get together with some good friends and participate in the Harvest 5k walk/run in Fillmore Utah. Many of you are from the Millard area, but for those of you who are not: This 5K Walk/Run was in memory of Kate Rosenvall (July 15 2006-March 25 2008). Kate was born with several birth defects and spent a lot of time at primary childrens hospital so the money from the 5k run will be donated to Primay Childrens in Kates name. We all had so much fun.



After the 5K they had a great breakfast just ask my husband! He ate so much he felt bad so he paid twice!

They had a lot of activities for the kids, playground, sandbox, horse rides, wagon rides, etc. My kids had a blast!




Marcae's sister-in-law was there (she is a photographer) taking pictures and she did a great job. I will for sure be ordering some of my kiddos. They turned out great. We were not able to stay all day, but they had a dinner that night and a dance with a live band that Trey was not happy about missing. It was so much fun and I heard nothing but great things about this event. I am sure it took a lot of time and effort for Marcae and Bryan to plan and carry out this event. I hope it was as rewarding for them as it was for those of us who participated. Thank you Rosenvalls for all the time and effort you put in.
From Fillmore we headed up to Highland to Jims dads house. We went to the Zoo and had a good time. The two little ones were a little cranky so it could have been better. I am sure they were just tired from all the traveling of the weekend. The boys loved the white alligator.


Aspyn liked the possum sleeping in the log!

Acting like the apes they are!!!!

Then we had the big event of Jims dads wedding. By the time the wedding day got here Ridge and Aspyn had had it. I did not get any pictures of the actual wedding because I had to take Ridge and Aspyn out, but I did get some pictures of Aspyn in her cute dress. I thought I had taken a picture of the back of her hair but I guess not it was cute.



All in all it was one busy weekend. But it was worth it. We were so glad to see so many friends and family some we had not seen for years.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute pics! I had so much fun doing the 5k, it is for sure a new tradition for all of us to do it together! Next year we need to get everyone else there too!

Jen said...

ahhh cute pics!!! That one of Lindy and Aspyn is adorable!!! I want one! :) The dress Aspyn wore to Harley's wedding is SO cute...where did you get it??? I'm so glad you and Trey stayed with us...lets do it again! :)