CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pop a Top

Well, Trey and I made another trip to Primary Childrens Medical Center and look how many pop tops we were able to drop off. Thank you so much to everyone who is saving them. If you think the few that you are saving is not making a difference it is. Please keep up the good work! For those of you who are unaware of this program it is a fun easy way to help those in need. All you need to do is save the tops off your soda pop cans, soup cans etc. Hang on to them until you have a few collected and then call me if you are in the Cedar City area, or you can drop them off at the Cancer Center. If you are in the Fillmore area I am sure Lisa would love to help me out.(Lisa-like how I volunteer ya:). Or if you live in the Highland/Lehi/SLC area I will pick them up on my way to drop them off at Primary Childrens Medical Center or you can drop them off yourself if you wish. They go to the Ronald McDonald House to help guest pay for their stay while their family is in the hospital. When I lived in Idaho we collected these pop tops for a Shriner's Childrens Hospital and although Trey was little, he loved taking in the tops. So when we moved, he asked, "where are we going to take the pop tops now"? So once we got settled in Utah I began to ask around and no one knew anything about a pop top program. With a little research I found out the Ronald McDonald House participated and they didn't have any representatives from the southern area of the state. So we gladly accepted and here we are collecting pop tabs. Every little bit helps. For more information on the pop a top program you can visit: http://centralpt.com/upload/230/1088_AdobePoptabFlyer.pdf

Thanks Again for all you do. You guys are great. I would also like to give a shout out to all my old coworkers at Insta-Care for all the grief they went through for collecting the pop tabs. I hope I am worth it. I really appreciate them putting their jobs on the line and standing up against JAYCO. The pop tab society salutes you for your efforts and a job well done:)

No comments: