CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scrap-a-thon

Well I participated in the first digital scrap-a-thon this weekend at www.digitalcandy.ca It was a blast, but a tone of work. Once again I had trouble posting my LO's so I am posting to my blog. I will have to figure out what is going on and why I can't post to the site in the mean time enjoy the digital scrapbook pages I made. We were to make eight LO's in 3 days and given specific things that had to be done on each LO so here they are. I only have one more left yippie!!!!

1.) Black & White photo w/glitter or foil element.



2.) Scraplift Rachel. I used LO (Love9)


3.) Use a photo in a shape other than a square.


4.) One word title & crumpled or worn out paper or element.


5.) Scraplift Christie. I used LO (Cool in the pool)


6.) Use song lyrics or song title.


7.) Use an imperfect photo (blurry, bad lighting etc.)


8.) They had a template of a LO that you had to put your spin on. Here is mine. Sweet I am done!

5 comments:

jenjenjasp said...

Hi!!! I saw your link to our blog at SOTB, and came to see your blog. My goodness!!! You had so much fun, didn't you? Congratulations on all those layouts, amazing. I was so busy working, I didn't have time to scrap...waaaaaaaaaaaaa. But you better believe I am going to make up for it. hahahahaha

Hugs...you done GREAT! Can't wait to see these uploaded in our gallery. YOU ROCK!

The Lapuaho's said...

Those look great. I really need to organize my stuff so I can get scrapping again!

Lisa said...

That sounds like so much fun. One of these days I will try the digital stuff, but not until I figure out how to use my photoshop!

I am waitin for some pics on here of your smokin hot costume :)

I have been meaning to call you every day, but I'm not sure what time you get off work now and then by the time I get the kids settled down at night I space it. So give me a call so we can talk about this weekend. Are we still on???

Rachel said...

Girl ---- these are fabulous. I got them... and I will be sending out the prizes soon :)

Thanks so much for playing. Sorry the gallery was a stinker for you :) No worries though.

Rach
creating as Steel City Scraps

M&M Frost said...

Okay, so I so want to learn how to do this digital scrapping stuff! Looks so dang awesome!!! I am way impressed!