CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

GROOVY BABY!!!



Well here it is Thanksgiving and I am finally getting our Halloween pictures posted, but hey at least I am getting them posted at all right? Well I took my camera to get lots of pictures and guess what dead battery so some of these are not the best and I even stole some off a friends blog (Thanks Brooke). Well Jim was a great sport and dressed up with the rest of the family and we had a great time. He was not to sure at first, but he admitted at the end of the night it was a lot of fun and even asked what were going to do for next year. We went down to the trunk er treat and the kids of course had a blast. Jim, Trey and I even won a prize for our costumes. After finishing our trunk er treat we headed into Colbys house to see them. Bailey answered the door and took of running. She was laughing so hard and wanted Colby to see Jim. It was a fun night, and I owe a HUGE thanks to my hubby for stepping outside his comfort zone and dressing up with us. It's much more fun when the whole family's involved. I love you Babe!!!

Jim Jense Family: Trey- Jack Sparrow, Easton- Cowboy,
Aspyn- Tinker Bell, Ridge- Lion

Colby Robinson Family: Bailey- Leprechaun,
Brock- Rodeo Clown, Kyler- Cow
(cheerleader and cat are some friends down the street)

1 comment:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

Fun pictures, I love your page at the top. So cute. Apsin's are adorable to. Hope you had a fun Thanksgiving it sounds like you had a house full. Tell everyone Hi.