CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm a Girl!

Well the day started off like any other I was getting ready for work, and decided to put my hair in curlers. I went into the kitchen and got the boys breakfast and finished getting ready. Easton followed me into the bathroom and was watching me take the rollers out of my hair. I took the last one out flipped my head over and shook out the curls. I was placing the finally hairspray on some curls when Easton said "Wow mom you look like a girl today." I stopped for a minute and wondered what I looked like the other days. He must have caught my confusion because he handed me a mirror and said "No look mom". "You really look like a girl." O the funny things kids say. So I let Easton take a picture of me looking like a girl.

3 comments:

Marlies said...

I don't think I ever look like a girl because I can't do the curly hair stuff with the length of my hair and since I have discovered how much I really don't look great with long hair I may never have long enough hair to look like a girl again. lol What a funny boy!

The Higgs' said...

Too funny! Sometimes you really wonder what is going on in those little heads don't you.

M&M Frost said...

That is too funny! I am glad you look like a girl again- good thing! Your blog is darling!!!