CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Summit Primary Rocks!

We had our primary program a few weeks ago and the kids did a great job. They were dressed like future missionaries and they even had their own badges. We have a small primary, but we have great kids. They work hard and I love working with them. I think I learn more from them, then they do from me. Keep up the great work kids!

We can all be missionaries right now!!!!!!!

Being Goofy!

Trey's already got the cheesy missionary pose down!

4 comments:

The Lapuaho's said...

How Cute!! I LOVE Primary!

{Mo} said...

DARLING! I can't believe that is your entire Primary? Crazy! Your boys are super cute!
I didn't realize you were in Primary, how did I miss that? As crazy as it is most weeks, I truly love being in Primary.

Jen said...

It will just be matter of time and you'll be sending those boys off!

Lisa said...

Wow, you do have an amazing primary to get them all to look so good in just one picture! They look really good ;) I love Trey's goofy pose.