CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kraft Sale @ Albies!

Well I have had several people ask me to post more about purchases with my coupons. I only promise I will try. This last week there was a Kraft sale at Albertsons and you could get many different things for great prices. I only went once and it was the last day of the sale. I'm not going to go into all the details on this one since the sale has ended. But I bought:
14 Kraft BBQ Sauce
2 Boxes Velveeta shells and cheese
2 Boxes Ritz crackers
1 Olay daily cleanser
I paid a total of: $2.35 + $.99 Tax = $3.34 and I walked out with 2 coupons for $2.50 on my next shopping order. YEA:)

(I had a coupon for each item plus I had 2 coupons for 3 of the items. Saved $9.00 from the kraft promo and took advantage of the BBQ catalina.)
Thank you Albies and www.pinchingyourpennies.com for the great shopping trip.



THIS WEEK
***At Smiths Cheap Electrasol Gel Tab(with 2.50 off coupon).
on sale of $2.99 - $2.50 off coupon = .49/box

***At Albies free Kellogs cereal(if you still have your 1.50 off one coupon).
buy 4 save $4.00 instantly - $1.50 coupon = Free

Happy Shopping;)

No comments: