CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fiesta Fun!

I should have posted this awhile ago, but have not got around to doing it. Several weeks ago Tyson had his mission farewell. We were planning on going and stopping at Lagoon on the way up to Logan. We did not end up going and the kids were bummed. So we went to Fiesta Fun in St. George. It was no Lagoon, but the kids had fun so thats what counts. We had fun on the bumper boats, and Trey and I could have stayed at the batting cages all day.

The little kids liked the soft play inside and who doesn't like arcade games? We had fun, but missed Tysons farewell and going to Lagoon. Good Luck on your mission Tyson. Thanks for setting a great example to my kids:)

This Picture of Ridge cracks me up!

What can I say she loves to pose for the camera!

No comments: