CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Branding Cows!

Well Aspyn turned 3 on Saturday and when she woke up she said "I get to go branding cows for my birthday". She was so excited. So we rounded everyone up and headed to Cove Fort to help Uncle Travis brand cows. My kids love this and look forward to it every year. We got rained on big time. Well our kids were soaked so we headed home a little early. Sorry Trav! (not that we helped that much anyway). Thanks for letting us share in the fun!

Aspyn hiding from the rain.


Daddy & Ridge


Shantel


Talk about teamwork. I wanted to get a picture of this little guy so Kaitlyn grabbed its hoof to turn it and Brock grabbed her to help. It was so cute.


Misc Pictures






Brock (Colby's little boy)


Travis will have lots of help in a few years.


Tildon (Travis's little boy)


(Travis, Lloyd, & Spencer) Branding Cows are they having fun or what?



Troy got this mouse with a poker. Look at his face. He was so proud!



Also Aunt Kathy graduated from SUU with her teaching degree on Saturday. We want her to know how proud we are of her and all her hard work. Great Job Kathy!!!!!!!

5 comments:

darcy said...

Thanks for the pictures!

Lisa said...

How cute Brand. I bet the kids had so much fun. I remember branding day when I was a kid... we loved it. Good memories.

Tricia said...

I love the mouse picture. That is a classic!

Jen said...

I thought about you guys when it was pouring rain on Saturday. Looks like you had some fun anyway! :)

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

we usually help brand in the spring as well but I missed it this year. My boys think it is better than Christmas. You need to give me photography lessons mine never turn out that good.