CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just the girls.

Well this weekend was fathers and sons so all the boys were gone. Aspyn was so sad and cried and cried because she didn't get to go camping. But we decided to head for St. George on Saturday to go to the "What Women Want Expo". I have never been but have always wanted to go. It was a lot of fun and of course we found some things we had to have. But when the boys are away the girls will spend money.

Aspyn wanted a picture of us before we headed to St. George. Sorry it's so close, but my arms arn't very long.



I don't know if any of you have seen curlformers before, but they are great. I bought them awhile a go (Sally's) and did not like how they came out. Abby said she loves them so I thought I would try again. This time it worked great. I put them in Sat night for church Sun and got many comments on her hair.


After we got home from church I wanted to get a picture of Aspyn, but she was not having it. She sat on the floor and pouted. So I went a head and took a picture.


Then she was mad that I took a picture so she laid on the floor for a fit.


When she found out I was going to put the camera away - Surprise surprise she wants her picture taken.


Isn't She Sweet!

5 comments:

Jen said...

She is a cutie!! Her hair is darling!!!

Lisa Woodland said...

at least she will let you do her hair mine wont. she does not like her hair done. When I do it she pulls it out. Glad you had a fun weekend.

Lisa said...

I laughed so hard that your "arms just aren't long enough" You crack me up! I have NEVER seen those curl things. I need to invest in some... oh wait, that would only work if Ty had hair :) Someday. But she looks adorable! So does this mean that these are the new and improved socks???

Jana Sohm said...

Hey Brandy- I haven't looked at your blog forever! Life has been crazy. I am happy to hear that things are going well for you! I love your daughters hair! She is so darling. I am seriously going to go buy those curler things. They look pretty soft. Can she sleep in them? My little Abby LOVES curlers in her hair, so those would be fun!

Abbie said...

Her hair turned our really cute. I'm glad I was able to convince you to try them again. You are brave though and have the "skinny" ones.