CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

8 Things Tag

I got tagged from a co-worker (Thanks Tiff) but she probably knows almost of these answers anyway.

Eight Things I Am Looking Forward To...

1. Baseball/Softball. What can I say I love it. (Playing or eating hot dogs in the stands. I love baseball season.

2. Going back to Belize!!!!!!!!

3. Camping this summer. Even though we don't have a trailer yet we love to camp.

4. Taking a photography class. I have always wanted to learn more so I am going to take a class.

5. New Moon coming out. What can I say I'm a Twlighter:)

6. Going to Montana I miss the Clarks.

7. Scrapbooking although this does not happen very often.

8. The future!

Eight Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Worked.
2. Digitally Scrapbooked.
3. Bid on a bat on ebay. (I lost)
4. Played catch with Trey.
5. Shot some hoops.
6. Took Aspyn for a drink. (the boys were gone).
7. Laundry.(while see #8)
8. Watched the final Greys & Biggest Loser.

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Enjoy running.
2. Scrapbook more.
3. Take better pictures.
4. Not work so much.
5. Clean the entire house in 10 mins.
6. Speak spanish.
7. Grow a great garden.
8. Be more patient and understanding.

Eight TV Shows I Watch...
We don't watch a lot of T.V., but the ones I TiVo are:

1. Biggest Loser (the season just ended)
2. Greys Anatomy (the season just ended)
3. Cartoon Factory (drawing show for the kids)
4. Signing Time (for the kids)
5. Hunting shows (for Jim)
6.
7.
8.

Eight People I Tag... (in no particular order)

1. Who ever wants to.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments: