CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cards for Primary (CC Please)

Well I am trying to make some we missed you cards for primary that we can send the kids when they miss. This is what I have so far. I want to get some feedback before printing them so please let me know what you think of these. If you have any clever sayings for sorry we missed you do share.









We spotlight a child each week in primary and when they get spotlighted we wanted to give them a certificate to take to the bishop for a special treat. So this is what I came up with. I wanted to try and stay on this years theme of "Eternal Families" but something fun for the kids.

4 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

I think you did awesome I can't tell you my favorite. I wish I was as creative.

Abbie said...

Those cards all look great! Those are a really fun way to say "we missed you." What a great thing to do about the spotlight card and to get a treat from the bishop. Our primary is reading scriptures and for each chapter they read, they get to put a candy in the jar and when the jar is full they give it to the bishop and then they can go visit him to get one.

{Mo} said...

Brandy....YOU ROCK! Those are all simply adorable! I may come begging, those would be so great to have for Primary! Way to go girlie :)

M&M Frost said...

they are darling! I always knew you were the creative one!! Good job Trigger!!