CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 24th

Well we went to Kanosh as always and had a great time. I forget how different Kanosh is without grandpa until I go back. Each time I return I hope it will somehow fill the same as it used to, but I know deep down Kanosh will never be the same without Grandpa. The parade was great (it always is). I missed seeing the boys (Trey & Easton) because I had no idea which float they ended up on, but they had a blast. I guess Trey ended up riding on the Duane's float and Easton rode in the blue plastic bucket float which I took a picture of, but I didn't see him. They had a great time and love to be in Kanosh. We headed back home before all the days events were over and Trey was not happy to miss the dance. Maybe next year I told him. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped me keep an eye on my kids I think they only announced twice that a little girl (Aspyn) was lost and please come get her from the announcer stand. Except I was sitting right there (by the announcer stand) watching her and I knew where she was. I would also like to give a big shout out to all my friends who ran in the race. I was staying busy watching my 4 kids, but I want to let you know you guys at great and thats what life is all about. Way to stay young and have fun! My hats off to you!!!!!! Shelly just had a baby and she still ran, and Wendy was in a dress and that didn't stop her! My friends are the best and remind me everytime we're together why I love to hang out with them. Good Job Girls! Trey gave me crap the whole way home for not running.



3 comments:

Marlies said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I wish we could have been there with you. Hopefully we'll make it next year. It was weird to see the clan moved over to Travis' lawn.

KK said...

Reference to Edward and your neck:
I often wonder what Edward would want on ice cream - if he likes hot fudge - I could smear it on my neck at night and wait for a little bite on the neck. Edward is one of the most romantic characters in literature. KK

Carter Family said...

I love your blog page, it turned out awsome! Again, you amaze me with everything you do with your kids and keep your head on straight. We are so exited to come and see you this weekend, the kids can not wait.