CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trey Baptism


We celebrated Jims dad Harleys birthday on Aug 1st and had a lot of fun. That night at midnight was the release off Stephenie Meyers new book "Breaking Dawn". If any of you are wondering about my background it comes from these books. If you have not read the twilight series it might not make sense, but Jim has been giving me such a hard time about Edward (a vampire in the books) and I was getting tired of it. So while he was gone hunting I changed our entire blog around Edward. We (the kids and I) even made shirts I will post them later. Well at 11:40 pm my sister-in-laws and a couple of my nieces and I were off to the book store so we could get our copy (which we had preorder of course) of the new book. The next day Trey was Baptised on Aug 2nd (Grandpa Keslers B-Day) and it was a great experience. We had several friends and family members come and spend the day with us and it was fun to see everyone. All in all it was a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad that you had such a great day for Trey's Baptism. It is always so fun to get together with all the family. Oh, and I am getting ready to start reading Twilight. I know, I'm a little bit behind the times, but I am finally going to give in and do it!

The Lapuaho's said...

I love the Twilight series!! I am reading Breaking Dawn right now...I can't wait for December to see the movie!! Oh and I love your background. I had to show my friend!!

{Mo} said...

Sounds like you have been one busy girl! It's always fun when you can get everyone together and enjoy it!

Skinner Family said...

I wish I could have been there for the baptism and the book buying (I had to wait until the next Wednesday!) He is such a cute boy, I wish we were a little closer.

Carter Family said...

That was such a fun weekend! We need to have more exuses like that so that we can get together more, we just don't do it enough. I am so happy for Trey and the choice that he made. He has such a sweet spirit.