CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Autograph!


Well the other night Trey and Easton were looking at pictures in my primary book and trying to remember which story went along with each picture. Trey loves Nephi and was telling the story of Nephi and his broken bow. "How did Nephi died"? Trey asked? "I am not sure" I replied. "Will Nephi be rescued(his word for resurrected)at the second coming?" he asked. "You bet" I replied. Trey got a hugh smile on his face and quickly said "I'm going to ask him for his autograph"!

I think Nephi is a great hero to have. I hope we will all strive to live as Nephi did."I WILL GO AND DO THE THINGS THE LORD HATH COMMANDED"

5 comments:

Marlies said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love it! Thanks for sharing. I thnk I'd like his autograph too.

Lisa said...

Trey is the cutest thing ever! What a great example to look up to and want his autograph.

Carter Family said...

You are such an awsome boy Trey!! I can tell that your Mom and Dad have been teaching you good things. Keep up that attitude and you will be the BEST missionary!

Marlies said...

You've been tagged! You must list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections ,and 3 surprising facts.

Skinner Family said...

What a cute boy he is. He is really growing up so fast. Sorry we can't come to his baptism, I wish we weren't so far away. Have a good weekend though.