CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Water Fun in Washington.



Washington just opened a new city center that has a swimming pool, basketball courts, rock climbing walls, gymnastic/dance, and much more. Amy (Jims sister and I) took our kids to a similar facility called The Legacy Center in Lehi and my kids loved it.


Kathy and Megan were here to help me with my kiddos so we decided to head to Washington and check it out. We had a blast and can't wait to go back. They had water slides, a little kids area, a bucket dump area, lazy river etc. Thanks Kathy and Megan I could not have taken them without you.



Ridge loved the water.



Trey getting soaked.


Trey after getting soaked.

Yuck Aspyn! Its not a drinking fountain!


The Bucket Dumping water all over!

Easton going down a water slide.




Megan & Aspyn coming out of a water slide.




3 comments:

{Mo} said...

How fun! I'm thinking we might really have ot take a trip to Washington before the summer is over!

Lisa said...

K... when are we taking the kids down there??? I can't wait, it looks so fun! Lets get it planned!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Brandy!
It looks like you are having a great summer. I lived in Star Valley for 2 years and never did get a square ice cream cone. I loved Star Valley and would move back in a heart beat, other than I am pretty sure that I would freeze to dealth.