CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

High School Musical 2


Well for Bailey and Treys birthday, Randi (my SIL) and I took them down to St. George. We went out to lunch and then watched High School Musical 2 at Tuacahn. It was a pretty good performance and the kids really enjoyed it. When the temp read 109 I was gratefully for two things: 1.The theater was indoors, and 2.That I do not live in St George. The kids were excited to get their pictures taken with a few of their favorite cast members, and they are both looking forward to HSM-3.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute. I wish that I would've taken Carson because I know that he would have loved it. I am glad that you guys had such a great time.

KK said...

What a great tradition to start with the family, Tauchan is such a fun place. We love to take the kids each year.