CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wrestling Has Officially Started!!!!

Well Trey and Easton had their first wrestling tournament this weekend. It was here at Parowan and at least we didn't have to travel. But for the next few weeks we will be traveling every weekend to different tournaments around the area. The Teeples family came down Friday night and spent the night with us. It was fun to see them and spent sometime with them. All the boys did really well. Here are a few pictures.

I love watching my boys wrestle and I am so proud of them and all the hardwork they put in.


Trey pinning his opponent!


(Easton)Look at the smile are they having fun or what?



Treys Friend Carson Teeples.


Eastons Friend Bryson Teeples.


Easton on the podium.


Trey on the podium.

6 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

I look at those pictures and I know how you feel. It is way more awesome to watch your kids succeed in life than it was to actually compete yourself. How fun.

The Cole Family said...

Good job boys! Thanks for feeding my crew Friday night Brandy! :)

Lisa said...

I am so glad that we were able to come down and stay with you. Thanks!!! I love it when the kids can get together and play, they have so much fun. Thanks for taking pics of my boys too! It was fun to catch up with ya a little bit, and I can't wait for girls weekend in a few weeks so we can totally catch up!!!

The Higgs' said...

They are cute wrestlers. It looks like they do well. Hunter is wrestling for the first time this year. His first match is this week. He is having fun with it. Harbor was looking at your blog with me and asked who your boys were. I told her they were my friend Brandy's boys. She said, "Oh she is my friend. She likes me huh." I laughed. Anyone who is my friend is hers and is loved.

Marlies said...

Great job Trey and Easton!!! I also have to say that you just look SO good Brandy! Keep up the good work!

darcy said...

Wow, they did great!