CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pay It Forward!!!

So, I got this from a friend. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

6 comments:

The Higgs' said...

K Brand, I am in. I love to read your blog. It looks like you had a fab time in Belize.

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

I'm in number two. I love blogging and reading blogs I don't even have to know the person. Thanks for the fun.

Jen said...

Oh yeah baby you knew I'd be here!!! Best beer is free beer...right? LOL J/k!

Wilson Family said...

That looks like you guys had so much fun! Can't wait to see you next month. Joe

Anonymous said...

OH, come ONNNNN!!! You KNOW that I read your blog!!! Ha ha

Tricia said...

I love your blog. Then when we don't have time to chat I can still catch up with ya. I need to start one.