CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Taking advantage of it while I can.

Well once again Albertson's had a great sale last week. I am told they are changing the way they do their coupons so we will see what happens. Until then I am enjoying it while I can. Here what I ended up with.

Progresso Soup 20 cans
Muffin Mix 10 boxes
Fruit Snacks 34 boxes
Frosting 3
Cake Mix 5 boxes
Cookie Mix (some ready bake some pouches) 19
Toaster Strudels 9 boxes
Biscuits 4
Brownie Mix 4 boxes

Total Cost= $351.47
Minus Coupons= -$298.45

Total Paid for everything including tax= $62.02

Thank you very much!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for letting me take advantage of this with you last weekend! My boys are lovin the buscuits and want me to make some every day! Even Bryson!!!

I think we are going to Beaver this weekend, so you should really come there with us!

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO Proud of YOU!!! Thanks for teachin' me too!!!

crystal said...

sorry, i was blog surfing and found your page. But I have to ask how in the world you get such great deals? I SO want to take advantage of this coupon thing bt I guess...I dont know how to use them (lol..) If you get time will you email me or something with some of your tips and how to take full advantage of coupons?
gooniegoogoo27@yahoo.com

M&M Frost said...

okay, so I am now totally into this whole Pinching your Penny's thing! Thanks to you!!! I love it! I am actually on my way to stocking my shelves with FOOD STORAGE! YEA!!! Did you see the latest one- at Walgreens?? Huggies are $10- and then there are coupons for $3- and $5.00 off, making them only $5- $7.00! What a screamin' deal! SO proud of you!!!