CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

GOOD JOB KESLER BOYS!!!

Thomas and Keith (Lloyd & Kathy's boys) both had an exciting weekend as they both participated in the State Wrestling Tournament. Keith is only a freshman and what a great accomplishment for him to make it all the way to state. Keep up the hard work Keith. Thomas won his matches and was headed for the championship. I wish I would have been able to make it up there because I really enjoy watching these boys wrestle. I understand it was a great match but Thomas ended up a little short with the score 2-4. I want to tell them both how proud I am of them and their great accomplishments. You are such great examples to my boys and they look up to you dearly.
Way to go Keith and Thomas!!!!!!!


Thomas in the championship match.
(This picture was on the Salt Lake Tribune website)

Way to go Millard Eagles as they clinched their 9th title in 11 years.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish you would have been there too. Thomas did so good in the championships. It was fun to be there.

Jen said...

I can't believe how old their boys are - I remember when they were born!

Grandpa would have had a ball watching them!

Marlies said...

That was a great picture! Way to go!