CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow Some Great Saving!!!!

I am suppost to be packing for Scrapbook USA, but I had to run in to pick my scentsy stuff from Randi and hit some last minute coupons sales (THANKS KAREN)!!! I will post some pictures as soon as Jim gets up in the morning to haul everything inside. There have been some great deals the last couple weeks and although I am not as crazy as Karen and hauling off to Vegas, but I do enjoy a good sale. So thanks to her I did make some good purchases.

I bought 108 Powerade zeros pd $4.26
Saving of $169.20

I bought 40 cans of tomatos (diced, stewed, etc.) pd $1.20
Saving of $107.60

I bought 36 bags of malt o meal cereal pd $8.54
Savings of $115.74


Last week

I bought 4 Scrubbing Bubbles, 1 clorox wipes, 2 shout stain remover, 2 clorox cleaners, 6 boxes quaker instant oatmeal cereal pd $31.52
Savings of $198.11



Not to bad of savings if you ask me!

I ended up buying about 50 boxes of the instant oatmeal they were .50 cents a box. (My kids love em.) Last year I bought 30 when they came on sale thinking they would last all winter and we ran out so I have been waiting for this sale. Anyway I feel like I did ok with what I had. Couponing is a lot of fun, but takes a lot of time. Well I better go pack and finish the rest of my couponing on Monday. Thank you Karen your blog has been a great help!!!!!

I am slowly getting my food storage stocked up YEA!!!!

5 comments:

The Higgs' said...

Brandy I seriously need a lesson from you. That is awesome! I had heard about the cereal one, and as soon as I can print some coupons I will go get some. It makes me sick to think how much I spend compared to what you save by doing this. I want to know how you do it.

darcy said...

Thanks for the tip and the link to Karen's blog. I've printed out some tomatoe coupons and I'm going to see if my Albertson's has the brand.

Darcy

Garcia's said...

Brandy,
I'm quite a coupon freak myself. I've been part of grocery game in the past, but please, tell me how you can do what you do.
my email
suzygarcia@comcast.net
Suz.

Marcae said...

Will you please HELP me! I really want to start coupon clipping and I need some advice. I am so impressed.
Thanks again for coming to Apple Fest. It was so much fun seeing you and your darling kids. I took a sneak peak at the pictures Kirstin took of your kiddos. Too cute.

~Walker Family~ said...

Help, I have been clipping coupons but have never got deals like that. what is the trick???