CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

All About Mom!

I saw this on my friend Gina's blog and decided to do it. Some of the answers crack me up. You can tell what I spent a lot of my time doing. So this is who I am in the eyes of Trey and Easton:)

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Easton: I love you no matter what!
Trey: I love you no matter what!

2. What makes Mom happy?
Easton: by doing what she says.
Trey: when I do my chores.

3. What makes Mom sad?
Easton: When I don't mind.
Trey: When I don't do my chores.

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Easton: When she plays the underwear song.
Trey: Doing silly things.

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Easton: A baby girl.
Trey: A baby sister.

6. How old is your Mom?
Easton: No Idea.
Trey: 25.

7. How tall is your Mom?
Easton: 6 inches.
Trey: 50 inches.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Easton: Clean the house.
Trey: Ride horses.

9. What does your Mom do when your not around?
Easton: rides my bike.
Trey: works.

10. If you Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Easton: making people happy.
Trey: being pretty.

11. What is your Mom really good at?
Easton: Pulling weeds.
Trey: Scrapbooking.

12. What is your Mom not very good at?
Easton: Catching horses.
Trey: Playing games.

13. What does your Mom do for her job?
Easton: Surgery at the hospital.
Trey: Does cancer at the hospital.

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Easton: Chicken Enchiladas.
Trey: Olive Garden.

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Easton: When she helps me with my chores.
Trey: I'm proud of her all the time.

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Easton: Sponge Bob Square Pants.
Trey: Olive Oil.

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Easton: Work together.
Trey: Tell silly jokes.

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Easton: both of our heels crack.
Trey: Our noses are the same shape.

19. How are you and your Mom different?
Easton: I have dark hair she has light hair.
Trey: Our skin, eyes and hair are different color

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Easton: She tells me.
Trey: She shows me.

6 comments:

Skinner Family said...

Funny little boys you have! I think the Sponge Bob is the funniest! You really shouldn't be riding your boys bike when they aren't there!

Lisa said...

They are too dang cute! Those were some pretty good answers. I need to do that too, but then I don't really know if I want to see what my kids have to say about me!

Alisca said...

That was such a cute post! You have some very creative and adorable kids!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Brandy!!! I love the new pictures and layout & some of the responses from your boys are freakin' hysterical!!! Doesn't surprise me one bit...your kids are so dang cute!!!

Jana Sohm said...

Brandy- I saw your blog on Wendy's, and had to say "Hi". Your family is so cute! It sounds like things are going well for you. We totally need to catch up. Check out my blog @
supersohms.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!! Love, Jana Price Sohm

Garcia's said...

I love their answers! How fun. I'm going to have to try this when my boys are a little older.