CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Portland- Carols Wedding

Carol and I have been friend since before we could talk and I am so happy to see her married to a wonderful man. They are such a cute family and Cam just love Ian. I know how hard it is to find not only a spouse, but someone willing to be an automatic dad. Ian it takes someone special to fill that roll and you just fell right into place. It is so good to see Carol so happy and Cam have the daddy he deserves. I wish you guys the best as you start your future together.
Wendy, Lisa, and I flew up to attend the wedding and it was so much fun. I am not going to go into details, but when you get three crazy women (and Jen meet us up there, Her and her husband made a trip of it)away from their kids and stresses of being a mom anythings bound to happen;) We did a little shopping, went to Multnomah Falls, and took in a late night movie. Good times!
Mr & Mrs Ian Graham

The Girls (Wendy, Lisa, Me, & Jen)

Lisa, Jen, Carol, Me, & Wendy

Multnomah Falls

1 comment:

Marlies said...

Multnomah Falls is one of my most favorite places in Oregon! It is such a beautiful fall!