CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ceiling of Healing

Every year Intermountain employees have to set goals and fulfill them in the year. Well it has been over a year now since I presented one of my goals. I wanted to have the local school kids draw pictures on canvas and attach them to the ceiling so when our patients get there treatments they can look at the inspiring art work rather than a white ceiling. This goal was by far one of the hardest (yet my most fulfilling) I have done. It was not bad once I got into the painting and going to the schools, but trying to get through all the red tape up until that point was crazy. All in all it will be an ongoing goal and I will focus on about 3-4 schools a year. Here is want it looks like so far and our patients love it.




6 comments:

The Lapuaho's said...

I love it...what a great idea!

Sandy said...

Awesome Brandy! Such a great ides!

Skinner Family said...

What a great idea! It looks awesome!

Abbie said...

That is such a great idea! Way to go for pulling it off. I think that would definately be much better to look at than just the boring ceiling.

Carter Family said...

Looks awsome!! You are always thinking of others. I don't know how you keep up with everything. You are AMAZING!!

Marlies said...

What a fantastic idea. It looks really great and truly inspiring! Great work!