CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tis the Season!

Well one of the reasons I love spring is because it is the start of the baseball/softball season. With myself on two teams, Trey on a team, and Easton on a team one of us have a game every night of the week except Friday. I am so glad that Ridge and Aspyn are a little older and Jim and I actually get to watch the game. Thanks Jim for being so supportive and helping me be able to participate in something I love.

Trey played a great game for it being the first game of the season. He made a triple play and his coach nicknamed him "Triple Trey".

Easton doesn't start for another week and he can't wait.

Ridge loves to play ball and wants to be like his big brothers so bad. He spends the entire game with a ball and glove wanting someone to play catch with him.

Aspyn just runs around the whole time and playes with Easton and his friends. Thanks for being such a good big brother Easton and letting your little sister tag along with you.

I play on a women's team out of Hurricane and the hospitals co-ed team in Cedar City. It is so fun to play with some old friends from Millard and we have a great time.

So for us {Tis the season to hang out at the ball fields} and enjoy spending time as a family!

5 comments:

Grizz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

That is what life is all about spending time with family doing the things we Love!!!

The Higgs' said...

Brandy, I am so jealous you get to play! Do you still play with Mary? I miss playing so much. I keep trying to talk Ryan into playing on a co-ed team together, but he won't budge. He already plays on a mens team and between Hunter and Hailey's games, I truly don't know where I would find time. We have practice or games every night of the week. It is going to be a crazy few weeks coming up, but I love it!!

Jen said...

I am also jealous!!! I totally wish I could play co-ed too! Good for you for getting the fam out for some fun at the ball fields!

Abbie said...

Those are some great pics! I'm so glad you are able to come play with us. Last night was definately the good, the bad, and the very ugly! I know exactly what you mean by every day of the week...we have the same thing (problem)going on.