CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Raquetball Fun!

Well my friend and coworker Tiff and I have been playing raquetball and we love it. Of course the trash talk starts way before the game and our fellow coworkers even get in on it. Tiff got ticked because I was winning and belted me with the ball (of course she says it was an accident). Don't worry I belted her right back. It is all in fun and we have a great time. I don't know if we get a better workout from laughing or playing. Thanks Tiff for your friendship. I am looking forward to next weeks game.


4 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

It is great to have an outlet for relieving stress and frustration even better when shared by a friend. I just found Zumba and I love it now I just need to get some friends to join. Here's to great friends, and working out.

{Mo} said...

Brandy,
YOU.CRACK.ME.UP!!!! I'm so missing playing raquetball with the girls right now, not only am I not gettting excercize, I miss the laughs (mostly at my expense, because ya, I'm terrible). Good for you guys!

Marlies said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!