CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is to all my friends.

As I work in the cancer field (which I love) there are some hard days for me. You get so close to our patients and their families that it is difficult to see them struggle. I just want to take this moment and let my friends know how much I love and appreciate them. Even though we may not talk on the phone everyday, or see each other as often as we would like, I truly love and cherish our friendship. I heard this little video and I couldn't help but think of my friends and the wonderful times we have had over the years and the great times to come.
I love you all and thanks for everything!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love it! I could not agree more. Funny that you posted this because I was just thinking about you yesterday....I was going to send you an email to see how you're doing! Oh boy how that lady's speech is SO true to life...and our friendships! I love ya girl! :)

The Higgs' said...

Brand I loved that. It brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad to have such wonderful friends, and am priviledged to have you in that circle. Here's to sharing all the many more joy and sadness and sillyness (hopefully less of the sadness) that life has to offer! Love ya!!!

BTW I love the pictures it showed at the end from the kids to the grandmothers. I can see us all one day as old ladies flipping through albums of us all from childhood on.