CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Favorite Childhood Activity

THE GANG: 
Easton, Treyson, Ridge, Trey, & Brandon
 










Well I don't know about you, but my favorite thing to do as a child was slide down the stairs in a sleeping bag.   And we seem to have the perfect stairs for this activity.  The kids and some friends (Sorry Mindy) played for hours and had a blast.  They found that if they stuffed the sleeping bag with a couple layers of the foam mats they would go much faster.  I was laughing so hard watching them.  It brought back so many memories.  

Oh to be a child again:)
















Aspyn & Brandon













Brandon & Trey





















Ridge & Trey












Easton & Treyson














1 comment:

Carter Family said...

Just so they don't break their arm. That is how Colton got his compound fracture in his arm. It is now a joke at our house, when I leave the kids and am giving them instructions they always remind me that they will not slide down the stairs.I always did it when I was a child though. It was great fun, we would always open the back door and get a running start so we would go faster.