CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baseball Season Once Again

 Well once again Baseball is in full swing (at least on days it doesn't snow).  They have had to cancel at least 4 games so far due to the snow and I keep hoping all the white stuff will stay gone until next fall, but so far no luck.  Trey is on Jense Electric and was glad Jim is sponsoring his team this year.  Easton is on M&D and I am his coach.  Then I am playing on a coed softball team with Colby in Cedar and it has been a lot of fun.  I was really nervous wondering if I could play with my shoulder or not.  I hurt it about 8-9 mths ago and have been working it every since trying to get it back so I could play.  It has been a long time coming and I was starting to worry if I was going to end up with surgery, but it seems to be holding its own so far.  Every year Parowan has a big opening ceremony where they introduce the kids and coaches.  Everyone gets free hot-dogs,drinks, and chips and then they have the first game of the season.  This year I helped in the concession stands.  Looking forward to a fun season!!!

Trey's Team Jense Electric















My Team M&D Frogs!!!!
















Helping in concessions.

















The kids.
















Nice stop Trey!















Trey - Getting ready to Bat.
















2 comments:

The Higgs' said...

I love baseball season. Its crazy busy but so fun to watch the kids. I don't think we have a night in the next six weeks that we don't have games or practice between the three kids. Good for you for stepping up to coach. I hope you shoulder holds up for you to play.

Abbie said...

We miss you playing with us. I'm so glad you are able to play again though. Good luck boys!