CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Operation Cover Up!!!

Thanks Natalie for posting this.  I had not seen it, but remember helping my Grandma Kesler on this service project.  It was in 1995 and was called "Operation Cover Up".  It is much more real when you actually get to see the joy in the childrens eyes. What a great tribute Brittany did for her dad.  We loved Marc and his family when they lived in Kanosh and we were sad to see them move.  Thanks for sharing!

2 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

So cool. Thanks for sharing. Makes me so grateful for what I have and try harder to share with those who have so much less then me.

JaKe and NaT* said...

isn't this the awesomest video ever!! i start tearin up just thinkin about it:)it makes it more special being a part of it!!