CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

How Does She Do It???

Well there have been many many times in my life I have said this phrase. I want to take some time and thank all the "she's" in my life. I look at each and every one of my "she's" and they have all impacted me in one way or another. This year I hope to be more like "she". More like the friend who never talks bad about her husband. More like the friend who never gives up when things get hard. More like the friend who is so in touch with the spirit there is no question in what she should do. More like the friend who cooks dinner and enjoys family conversation around the table. More like the friend who is so patient and understanding with her children. More like the friend who is adventurous and not afraid to try something new. More like the friend whos house is clean and uncluttered. More like the friend who knows whats going on in my life because they are not to busy to keep in touch. More like the friend who enjoys each day to its fullest. So my goal is to take a little away from all the "She's" in my life and be a little better "she" my self. Thanks for the great example you are to me!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

I love this idea. Remember though that I bet you have friends who want to be like the "she" in you. Does that make sense? Thanks for this post, it made me stop and think of the same "she's" I would like to be more like in my life.

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

Abbie is exactly right. I have thought so many times how does "she" (you) do it. Your amazing to me and an inspiration I Love to read your blog thanks for sharing your life with us.

{Mo} said...

I have to agree with Abbie and Lisa..... YOU constantly amaze me Brandy! You are one of the strongest women I know, and I truly look up to you! Aren't we lucky to have so many diferent women in our lives, who have so many wonderful, admirable qualities to look up to!

Jen said...

I couldn't have said it better than the other three already have. Cheers to you....ONE amazing woman & friend! Love you!

Tricia said...

Brandy, you are one of the reasons I continue to convince myself that I can work and have a family. I have no other choice and when I get thinking it is too hard I think of you. Thanks, your the best.

The Higgs' said...

Brandy I love this! I need to be a better 'she' to those around me. I agree with everyone else. You are an amazing woman and an example of admirable strength and faith. I am glad to have you as one of the 'she's' in my life. Love ya!