CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Around the House



Well I have been slacking on my blogging lately.  These are just some fun things that have happened around our house. Trey was playing and when I came out of my bedroom this is what I saw.  Thanks Trey!!!! I love you to and your little message made my day!
















I love this picture of Ridge, Aspyn and Jim!


Trey was qualified to participate in the Hoop Shoot Contest, but he had just gotten his tonsils out so he didn't go.  But Great Job Trey on making it into the contest!


















Aspyn loves to color on the computer and wants her own computer for Christmas.  This is how I found her.


















All in all fun times around the house!!!!

1 comment:

Taylors said...

I love the picture of Aspyn on the computer. Sweet message on the floor.