CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Eastons Adventure!


When Easton goes with his dad you never know what stories he will come home with.  Jim, Craig, and Easton went on a mule ride and Craigs dogs got a cougar tree'd.  Easton was so excited.  You can see Easton standing with the cougar behind him in the tree.  All in all a day he will never forget.                                                                                                                    

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Fun! I can't wait for Jake to take Cody on adventures.

Anonymous said...

your husband IS one hunting fool ha ha & to let Easton stand so close!!! HOLY COW!!! I'm such a pansy & there is no way I would EVER turn my back to that thing!!! : )

Anonymous said...

oh...P.S. you HAVE to go see New Moon....I'll TOTALLY go again to see it with you! : )

Taylors said...

Looks like fun!!!

Jana Sohm said...

Oh my goodness! I think I would die if I saw a picture of my kid anywhere close to a cougar. What a tuff little guy!!

Hope all is going well for you Brandy!!
Love, Jana