CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monday Matters- Thanks-BRO!



Colby: I know you hate this kind of stuff so hopefully we will still be close after this post.

I need to tell someone thank you that is long over due. That is my brother Colby. He is the best brother I could have asked for and I have not told him enough how much I appreciate him and all he has done for me in my life. Long ago when I was small I fell off my bike and Colby came running to wipe away my tears and make sure I was ok. We here it is almost 30 years since then but when I called Colby crying he was right their wiping my tears making sure I was ok (everythings fine just had a bad day). Thank you Randi for being supportive and willing to share him. With all that Colby and I have been through we have a special bond. We are very close and always have been no matter how many miles apart we lived. And now that I am back in the Cedar area it is and honor to be known as Colbys little sister. I am proud of you and the person you have become. I love you Colby and think the world of you. Thanks for being the only stable thing in my life. You are my ROCK. The one I have looked up to, and turned to for direction & support. You are the best brother anyone could have asked for and I am glad I was lucky enough to have you as mine because without you I would have never made it!!!!!!!!!

My brother with two good friends (Spencer,Morgan,& Colby)

My Brother is an Eagle Scout!

His favorite horse "Little Joe"



Clowns at the 24th July parade (Travis, Colby and Brandy)

We spent many hours riding the 3 wheeler.

I was born with brown hair and you were born with blonde and then we switched.

Halloween!

Thanks for Everything!

MY ROCK!

2 comments:

Jen said...

How sweet! I know the bond the two of you share, it's something rare and beautiful! :)

The Andersen Family said...

So nice! He is a great guy! Seeing those 'little' pics of him, Brock looks SO much like him.