CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Pages

Well with Ridge being sick (swine flu) and me having to take some time off work I have finally been able to catch up on a few things. I got some canning done. I did some peaches, pears, tomatoes, & salsa. I also got to work on some scrapbooking. It was nice to finally get some scrappin done. It has been a long time since I have been able to do scrapbooking I forgot how much I love it. I just signed up for an online scrapbook class through Got Sketch. Hopefully this will force me to scrapbook more. It starts Monday I am excited to see what it will bring. I am going to start up my once a month scrapbooking parties again if anyone is interested let me know. I am loving digital scrapbooking. It is so much faster! I just need more space on my computer for all my digital kits. Here are some of the pages I got finished.















4 comments:

Abbie said...

Poor Ridge! :( I love your scrap pages. I'm just barely learing how to digital scrap. I haven't really done much yet though. I think I'm going to love it...everyhting in one place.

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

Darn Flu we have had it at our house to. Although you just put me to same on the scrapbooking. I love them let me know how you like the class. Hope everyone else is doing well and Ridge is feeling better.

{Mo} said...

Dang Brandy! You go girl! I need lessons or time, or something?!?

Tricia said...

I need the information for your digital scrappin' class. Email me. Love ya.