CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Matters (Week 2)

I have broken Monday Matters up into two areas one for the family and then one as a personal goal for me to work on. Well today since we just planted 7 trees outside in the yard. (Book recommended to plant a tree). I decided our Monday matters is to attack our play room and pass on the toy that were broken to the trash and those we out grew or no longer played with to the DI so other kids could enjoy them. Our play room looks great and you can actually play in there now. YEA!
The Floor!

The Closet!

For my personal goal I am going to work on patience. It seemed I was short with Jim and the kids all weekend so today I am going to try and be better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go girl!!! it looks AWESOME!!! wanna do my "Monday Matter" cleaning for me too?? :)

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

your so cute! When you figure out that patience thing let me know Dan will buy you a steak dinner :) The play room looks awesome. I want to just get rid of all the toys how mean is that???

Skinner Family said...

I could use you at my house next :)