CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Matters - The List

Well I bought a book called "Every Monday Matters 52 Ways to make a difference" and since we already have FHE on Monday I though it would be a great idea to bring this in with it as well. So today is my first day of Monday Matters they want you to make a list of the things that matter most. Is that where you're spending most of your time?????? Time is a non-renewable resource. Once its gone its gone.
It just gets you thinking about what really matters and where your priorities should be. I swear it is so easy to get caught up in this fast paced world just going with the flow sometimes we need to just step back and say wait a minute what am I doing.

Here is my list of what matters most to me.
What Matters MOST!!!

* Family
* Faith
* Friends
* Health
* Career

3 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

Sounds like a great book and fun Ideas can't wait to see them all.

Carter Family said...

Sounds like a book most of us would benifit from!! You are amazing, always trying to improve yourself and your family. Not like you need it though.

Tricia said...

I love your example.