CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Love Albies!!!!

If you haven't hit Albertsons sale this week you are really missing out (it ends Tues you can get all the details from www.pinching your pennies.com). Here's the low down on my shopping trips and I have a few more to go.


24 - Boxes of Cereal
15 - Pkgs of Pampers Diapers
9 - Bottles Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner
2 - Boxes Toaster Strudels
10 - Boxes Fruit Snacks
8 - Boxes Yogurts
10 - Cliff Bars (for Jim)
4 - Bags Baked Chips
1 - Birthday Cake (not on the sale, but it was my Birthday)
1 - Pkg Sippy Cup Stoppers (not on the sale, but we needed it)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Total cost $152.00
minus coupons - $130.00
Total paid = $22.00
And I still have coupons to keep rolling the deal. Thank You Albies!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Higgs' said...

Honestly Brandy, I need a lesson. All I can say is WOW!!!! I gues I just need to start getting the coupons, but I don't know where to start. That is impressive.

Jen said...

My gosh woman, you're amazing! The problem with Albertson's is that they run out of the sale stuff so quickly - I was ticked the other day when I went to take advantage of the sale. Good for you though! :)

Lisa said...

Dang, looks like I should make a run down! I need a good shopping trip!