CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Did I mention...

I love my new camera. I have taken close to 1500 pictures since Christmas. As if I weren't behind enough on my scrapbooks, taking this many picture doesn't help. Ginger and her family came and stayed with us the night of New Years eve. It was a lot of fun to spend sometime with them and their family. Here are some pictures of me playing around with my new camera.

It takes pictures so fast!

Aspyn was not in the mood!




Some fav pics of Gingers little girl.

Travis and Troy!

Ridge & Easton!


Ridge in the Bathtub!

4 comments:

Marlies said...

That pains me a little bit. I really wish we were closer so we could enjoy fun times like that with you guys more. I know Travis keeps trying to get Kent down there, but as much as I would love to be closer I don't see it happening anytime soon. Those pictures are priceless!

The Lapuaho's said...

I would love a new camera...one that takes pictures just a little faster! I love your new haircut, if looks great!

Jen said...

Nice! If there's one thing I don't like about my camera it's that it doesn't take pictures fast enough.

P.S. Happy Birthday today sis! Love ya!

The Higgs' said...

I wish I knew more about photography to have an excuse to have a nicer camera. I can't believe you have taken that many pics in such a short time. WOW!!!! I would have so much stress about having that much more to my pile of not done scrapbooking. Luckily in a few weeks we can dive into some of it!! Can't wait!!

Wendy