CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

FISHLAKE

Well this last weekend was the Kesler Reunion at Fishlake. We had a great time!

Spencers Oldest Boy (Kade)

Trey, Kade, & Tanner

We Played Five Hundred!

(Brock)
We Rode Bikes!

(Megan, Darcy, & Shantel)
We made I Spy bottles!

(Bailey)

(Kent)
We did the Limbo!

We Played Leap Frog!

(Trey)

(Easton)

Spencers Girl (Natalie)

Spencers Boy (Carl)
We had a Fish Pond! We got Bow and Arrows, Umbrellas, Bug Catchers, etc.

We Sack Raced! (Kaitlyn & Bailey)

We Danced! (Trey)
He gets his skills from me! (I wish)

We Ate!

We Did Hair!
I had to post this picture of Aspyns hair because I knew you would not believe I did it.


Brad Robison and his two oldest kids.

We Fished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn, Trey, Bailey, & Shantel got this hugh fish. It was 38 inches long and was gutted before it got weighed. Some guy gave it to them and they just came walking up to the cabin with it. We could not believe it. They told everyone they caught it off the dock and somepeople believed them. This was a Fish Lake trip they will never forget.

It was so good to have Kyle back with us this year after serving a mission in Korea. The little boys (Easton, Tildon, & Brock) love Kyle. He is their Hero! They picked a great Hero thats for sure. Thanks Kyle for being so patient with them and letting them hang out with you.
All in all it was another fun year at Fish Lake and we are already looking forward to the next one.

3 comments:

Marlies said...

Kyle sure looks good in my hat and glasses! I really LOVED Aspyn's hair. Also you are ABC tagged. Check out my blog to see what to do.

Lisa said...

I am so glad that you had a good time, I can't wait to hear about it! Aspyn's hair looks SO DANG CUTE!!! You did awesome on it! I can't wait till Tylie has enough hair to do that!

Skinner Family said...

I tried to do Bailey's hair like Aspyn's, I don't know if it was nearly as cute, but I had a lot of compliments.