CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day Weekend

I really want my husband to know how much I appreciate him. It takes someone special to take on what he has. I know I am not always the easiest to get along with and can be very stubborn (I got that from Grandpa Kesler), but never the less I am very thankful to have Jim in my life. I could not ask for a better father to my kids and he means the world to them. The song that I always think of is the old country song "What a difference you've made in my life" by Ronnie Milsap. Jim you have a big difference in my life and I am greatful for all you do for me and the kids. We love and want to wish you a Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!


This weekend we went to Grandpa Jense's house and had a great time. It is always fun for the cousins to get together and it was good to see everyone. Amy (Jim's sister) made us all feel guitly as she got up early saturday morning and ran a 10K. Keep up the hard work Amy you are a great example to us. There are quite a bunch of us when we all get together and we really test Grandpa Jense's patience sometimes. Thanks for putting up with us Grandpa Jense we love you. We had a great time here are some pictures of our weekend.

I also just learned that Grandpa Clark (Nates dad in Montana) had to have a major surgery this weekend. We are happy to learn he is recovering from a triple bypass and expected to return home in the next couple days. The boys cried and cried when I told them even though they knew he was ok. They trully love him and I wish we lived closer so we could see them more. We love you Grandpa Clark and are praying for you and your family. Get well soon we miss you!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad that you guys stopped to see us this weekend. We need to get down there and hang out now. Your little family is so dang cute!

Marcae said...

What a darling family. I have had so much fun looking at your blog. Hope things are going well with you guys!