CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Too Crazy or Too Cute???

Well this is how I did Aspyn's hair the other day and I got lots of comments.  I want to know what you think.  Is it Too Crazy or Too Cute.  I finally decided it was a little of both which totally fits her personality.  And the majority of comments I got were "now that is an Aspyn hair do".  Not to sure what that's sup-post to mean but you know Aspyn.  I took this at the end of the day so you see it starting to come out a little.  And of course she had to kept posing so you get a few different angles LOL:) Where did this girls come from?






















2 comments:

Abbie said...

I LOVE IT!!! I can't do Brielle's like that anymore, she throws a fit (she's growing up). But back when I could, I did hairdo's like this one alot! Love it!!!

Jen said...

I cannot believe she lets you do that to her hair. I can barely do pony tails or braids in Lindy's.