CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Love to Look for Rainbows

Well it rained yesterday and we had a beautiful double rainbow right over our house.  I love rainbows and like to think its a sign from my mom that she loves me.  The kids and I just sat and watched it for a long long time.  What a beautiful world we live in and I hope I can not be to caught up in life to not stop and enjoy the things that really matter.  Thanks for the reminder mom!

3 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

That is gorgeous glad you took a moment to be with your mom and kids. We met Jim's sister the other day now you have two reasons to come to Mona Dan will fix you steak when you come.

The Higgs' said...

That is so pretty. I love those little reminders that make us stop and think of what is really important in our lives.

M&M Frost said...

Love it! thanks for the reminder!