CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Relay -4-Life

Well it was time once again for Relay-4-Life.  Cedar's Relay-4-Life gets better every year.  We had a really good turnout and for once the weather was not freezing. 


















My co-worker Cheryl was on the committee and does such a great job as our cancer support go to girl.
The first lap was walked by survivors and care givers together and it was such a joy to be among so many of my fellow patients and their families.  They have been and will continue to be such an inspiration to me.  They are so strong and full of hope it is a pleasure to serve them.    The following are just some random pictures from the event.

 
















































































 My co-worker Mats cute kids
















 Another crazy co-worker (Tiff) & (Matt)













 Brock & Easton











I was so busy taking pictures and running around I kinda just left Jim with kids. Thanks Jim for always being such a good sport and supporting me in all I do!!!!!!
















Team Parowan always raises the most money.  Their goal was $5,000.00 but the last day they decided to raise it to $7,000.00.  Each year they have a cool theme and matching shirts for their team.   This year their theme was we are H.O.T.T.T. (Helping Others Through Though Times).  Great Job Team Parowan!!!!!!












They had several different types of entertainment going on.  Some of them were  bouncy houses for the kids, several dance groups, a live band, you could tie dye your t-shirt, etc.



 

















So in the end we will never give up the fight!!!!!!!!!!!

 


2 comments:

Jen said...

ahhh Brandy, as you know this is near and dear to my heart. I HATE Cancer....you are So wonderful to do all you do for the wonderful patients! Love you!

Skinner Family said...

I am so glad someone loves Relay as much as me! I can't be on a team this year, but I am still on the committee. Ours is the end of June, I hope it is as much of a success as yours was - way to go!