CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lehmans Cave

Well this weekend we headed to Lehmans Cave and had a ball. It was actually snowing a little bit on top of Wheeler peak. Trey and Easton did the Jr ranger program and had to look for different types of trees, and other education stuff. The kids loved the cave and it was a awesome day with the family.

This was the biggest dump truck I have ever seen. The two part hook together.


Wheeler Peak Campground- We want to come back and camp here.


This is an old car we found.

Lehmans Cave

The kids loved this it is called bacon.

The family inside the cave.


6 comments:

Carter Family said...

Looks like fun!! We really want to hike timp cave this year. Colton wants Jim and the boys to go on a pack trip up box elder this summer also. Hope we see you soon.

The Cole Family said...

I had to smile at the 2nd to last picture of Aspyn! she looks like she's freezing! :) looks like you had a fun day!

Abbie said...

I have wanted to go back there forever. We would go in the summertime when we were out that way picking pine nuts. I bet your kids had a blast!

M&M Frost said...

hey how do you know about All Prepared blog? That is my favorite blog! I love to check out all of the good deals! It's like a treasure hunt! By the way, awesome FHE idea! You're the best mom!

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the pics you took of your kids, you are so good!

Marcae said...

Hey Brandy...
How are you? Amy e-mailed me about running and I need to call her. Things have been crazy lately as we are getting ready to move. I'm hoping that we can hook up for a few long runs. It's definitely a much more enjoyable experience to have someone to talk to while running.

BTW....darling pictures. You had such a cute little family!